I have been incredibly fortunate. I’ve gotten pregnant three times: the first pregnacny took about four real tries, the second was on the first try and the third was on the first try. So I haven’t really had to endure much waiting. But the waiting is excrutiating!
I’m in that phase at the moment….so here are some fun things to do if you find yourself in that phase, too.
1. This is the “Pregnancy: Week Two” information, including ‘getting pregnant’ tips and cool information about implantation and what is happening in your body in the early days.
2. Naturally, you’ll be on the look-out for signs of early pregnancy. Here’s a list of ten common ones: Top Ten Pregnancy Symptoms.
3. DUE DATE CALCULATOR. This one allows you to plug in the first day of your last period OR your date of conception. I am assuming I ovulated on or around Oct. 26th, so if we’re pregnant, I’d be due around July 20th. Here is the tool on Babycenter.com.
4. Here’s the Chinese Gender Prediction Chart. Fun stuff, but probably about 50% accurate! 🙂 It says that if I’m due July 20th, based on the day we likely conceived, I’d be having a GIRL. Heehee. I think it said a girl for Andrew’s pregnancy, too, but we weren’t sure whether we conceived Feb. 27 or more like March 1st, so who knows??
5. You’ll be thinking about baby names, too. BehindTheName.com is a neat site to find out the origin and meaning of your favorite names.
Beyond that, I’m just trying to keep myself occupied so I can survive another week before taking a test!!!
What other tools do you have fun playing with while you wait??